Biyernes, Enero 11, 2013

My 26th

My birthday fell in a month-end reporting week.. so I wasn't actually allowed to go on leave. To cheer me up on my 26th birthday, Brad obliged to treat me for a birthday breakfast at Conti's in Katipunan.






Happy Family : )


After coming home from our post-shift breakfast, I stayed in our room to finish a few more reports. When I came downstairs for a quick bio break, this is what I saw in our table. I was so touched that my mom and my sister prepared a simple lunch to celebrate my special day. I only wished for Sinigang na Baboy for lunch days back...

 --

Dear Lord,

Thank you for giving me 26 wonderful years filled with love from all the people around me - my family, my friends, people from work and random strangers. Thank you for all the blessings, for the ups and downs, thank you for this life...

1 komento:

  1. ang cute ni tinay dun sa pic nio... parang dalaga na... kala ko ibang bata ung kasama nio... hehe!

    happy bday ulit... sorry, hindi kami nakarating sa bday celeb mo...

    TumugonBurahin