Linggo, Enero 27, 2013

Shocked!

 Hello friends!

I have been eyeing on this particular watch a few months back, and I think purchasing one would really make me happy. The hubby and I searched various watch shops but failed. Sales reps told us that the Holiday season caused them to run out of stock. And so I postponed my dream...

Good thing our family decided to go to the mall to settle our broadband bill. After paying, we went to the department store for a quick stroll before going home. Our feet brought us to the watch displays. Oh, it was love at first sight! I was supposed to get a white watch, but I don't want to risk since I am acidic. Besides, Mic wants a watch in this color as well. Perhaps we can just trade ;).

 Unboxing


 Worn. Please excuse the chubby hand.


Specs I saw in the Time Depot Site

G-Shock AW-591-4A

This model combine the best of digital and analog in tough G-SHOCK designs. Buttons are recessed to protect them from impact.

  • Case / bezel material: Resin / Aluminum
  • Resin Band
  • 200-meter water resistance
  • Mineral Glass
  • Neobrite
  • Shock Resistant
  • LED light Auto light switch, afterglow
  • World time 29 time zones (27 cities), city code display, daylight saving on/off
  • 1/100-second stopwatch Measuring capacity: 59'59.99" Measuring modes: Elapsed time, split time, 1st-2nd place times
  • Countdown timer Measuring unit: 1 second Countdown range: 60 minutes Countdown start time setting range: 1 to 60 minutes (1-minute increments) Others: Auto-repeat, progress beeper
  • Daily alarms 5 independent daily alarms (4 one-time alarms and 1 snooze alarm)
  • Hourly time signal
  • Full auto-calendar (to year 2039)
  • 12/24-hour format
  • Regular timekeeping Analog: 2 hands (hour, minute (hand moves every 20 seconds)) Digital: Hour, minute, second, pm, month, date, day
  • Accuracy: ±15 seconds per month
  • Approx. battery life: 3 years on CR1220
  • Size of case/total weight: 52 X 46.4 X 14.9 mm/49.8 g
  • LED:Umber

Dream came true and I love it! 

Thanks!

Love,
Tropang Ina


 

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento